Our medical experts and experienced caregivers get to know your loved one so they can find ways to help them thrive. They get to know your family too, so you can all get support as you walk this path together.
Our secure neighborhood-like environments offer suites, community spaces, and programs designed specifically for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of memory loss. From inclusive experiences and engaging activities, to intentionally designed environments and innovative therapies, no other memory care in San Francisco is quite like this.
Respect. Compassion. The understanding that there’s more to your loved one than their memory loss. It’s what you want from memory care. It’s what you’ll find at Frank Residences.
Services and amenities include:
- Individualized care plan
- Meaningful activities & programming
- Care management & coordination
- Family education & support
- Byer Square membership for programs & activities
- Concierge for schedules & other services
- Family-style kitchens
- Personal tablet & resident access to online campus resources & programs
- Housekeeping & flat linen service
- Maintenance service
- Preferred access to on-site skilled nursing & rehabilitation
- On-site clinic offering cardiology, dermatology, audiology, podiatry, ophthalmology, & dental services
- Physical, occupational, & speech therapies
- 24/7 security
- Spiritual support