There’s still so much to savor in life. Time with friends and family, cultural and educational experiences, great food. So when someone helps with the things that make life easier, life becomes more joyful. That’s assisted living at Frank Residences in San Francisco.
It starts with spacious maintenance-free apartments that range from studios to two-bedroom options with a den. It continues with a personalized plan that offers just the right amount of assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and medication management. And when you add in delicious, healthy dining, interesting and enriching activities and programs, and membership to Byer Square, you can make the next chapter of your life one full of freedom, fulfillment, and purpose.
“We are constantly invited to be who we are.”
Henry David Thoreau
Assisted Living apartments offer services to support those who need assistance with activities of daily living.
Enhanced Assisted Living residences offer high-acuity assistance for those with greater needs.
Club-level residences are penthouse apartments designed for couples when one of them needs assistance with activities of daily living.
Services and amenities include:
- Multiple dining venues
- Personalized fitness, wellness, & nutrition profiles
- Byer Square membership for programs & activities
- Concierge for schedules & other services
- Personal tablet & resident access to online campus resources & programs
- Housekeeping & flat linen service
- Maintenance service
- Preferred access to on-site skilled nursing & rehabilitation
- Individualized care plan
- Care management & coordination
- On-site clinic offering cardiology, dermatology, audiology, podiatry, ophthalmology, & dental services
- Physical, occupational, & speech therapies
- 24/7 security
- Spiritual support
- Pet friendly